I am sitting at work, but my thoughts are not here. II think of my ED and cope with constant hunger. I ate a good breakfast, I was quite full. But then came the coffee break, and I drank coffee, and ate a chocolate. Again I bought mysel chewing gums so now I feel a terrible craving for food. I hope that everything will work out for my plans for the future and for my masters. I need a change badly.
I am hungry again.. it is 13:45 and I have eaten an apple and a cup of raisins. It should be enough. I have eaten a bunch of stuff since I woke up. Why this insatiable hunger? I want peace!! Today's lesson: learn to live with your hunger. It is not normal to feel it all the time. Have to make a meal plan. Don't drink coffee, cuz it disturbs my body and makes it nervous.

Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar