četvrtak, 26. travnja 2012.

Dealing with hunger


I made it through one day and a half of the other. That's great!!! But still didn't made it through the hard part of the day. Anyway, that is not my topic today.
I feel hunger, and I enjoy in it. No, I am not going to drink white coffee, nor chew another gum. I am just going to enjoy this state. I am dizzy, I know, but it will pass. I will recover. This ride will be interesting. Getting to know my body, how it functions, what it needs, what it suffers when I am doing it harm.
I am really hungry now. I ate breakfast around 10 and now is 15:40. But! I had a bannana after waking up, and    an apple around 13. So I should be fine. But I am dizzy and my belly is producing music.
It is funny how you get to know that you don't have to binge and purge at all, but then comes the moment when you have such a craving to do it, as if you'll die if you don't do it.
My life seems fine. I have plans, I have dreams, and that's what matters. I belive in a better tomorrow, but what is even more important (that a dream can come true) that I belive in a great today!

So what's today's lesson..

Enjoy life enjoy the ride...


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar