Something simple as food can do much harm. Look at for example my stomach. There is a thin line that protects it from pain. I destroyed it. You know, I chew a package of chewing gums in 8.5 hours of work just to calm my crawing for chewing and food. I hate it, it kills my taste senses and makes my belly bloat. But it is still better than b/p. I see there are quite a lot blogs out there about eating disorders. I am starting one for myself and for all those who find themselves in a simillar situation. I hope for saviour. I beg you to forgive me , my native language is not English, but writing in English helps me connect with more of you..
četvrtak, 19. travnja 2012.
Food
Something simple as food can do much harm. Look at for example my stomach. There is a thin line that protects it from pain. I destroyed it. You know, I chew a package of chewing gums in 8.5 hours of work just to calm my crawing for chewing and food. I hate it, it kills my taste senses and makes my belly bloat. But it is still better than b/p. I see there are quite a lot blogs out there about eating disorders. I am starting one for myself and for all those who find themselves in a simillar situation. I hope for saviour. I beg you to forgive me , my native language is not English, but writing in English helps me connect with more of you..
Pretplati se na:
Objavi komentare (Atom)

Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar