nedjelja, 30. rujna 2012.

Hello little wonder


Hello body. Hello you little curve growing bigger and scares the shit out of me. Such a shame, such wonderful period of peace thrown away. Hello self-hateress, hello self-destruction, I forgot you're still here inside of me. He cannot heal what's broken, he cannot take my pain away. He just makes me forget for a moment. It is me that has to change, not through him, not this way. I have to deal with this, I have to fight this. I feel these things inside of me. I feel that I am not clean. I cannot stand even music. What's happening??
I am running, running up that hill and I will make it. Time will make things better.
You don't know how I feel, how this things evolve from me, how they overcome me transform me, oh PJ, oh Lord. Shame shame shame.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar