..As Snow I shall be..fall
This is the decision! Can I keep it? Can I keep my promise? I feel bad in my stomach, but could I keep it? Am I that determined? Tell me tell me.. Don't stop, breathe, walk, run, fly anything just go and don't you dare stopping, not now, not ever. No heartache, no head, brain pain in the brain. Shutter, androgyny, shutter, love, shutter, shutter, butter. I love it. Love the way it spreads among my lips and shsh, no words. Love You holy - no words. Good night, better morning, the best now. Will save my soul, will save myself, will save You.
This is the decision! Can I keep it? Can I keep my promise? I feel bad in my stomach, but could I keep it? Am I that determined? Tell me tell me.. Don't stop, breathe, walk, run, fly anything just go and don't you dare stopping, not now, not ever. No heartache, no head, brain pain in the brain. Shutter, androgyny, shutter, love, shutter, shutter, butter. I love it. Love the way it spreads among my lips and shsh, no words. Love You holy - no words. Good night, better morning, the best now. Will save my soul, will save myself, will save You.

Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar